The Dossier of Agent J
These are the not-so secret files of Agent J.
He is a terrible super spy, but he's a really good guy! So stop by and read these musings he posts. They are hilarious!
Keywords | Title View | Refer to a Friend |
Leave me a private message...
Posted:Feb 2, 2009 12:34 pm
Last Updated:Jul 23, 2019 7:37 am

For those wanting to talk to me...

I am inviting anyone who wants to stay in contact with me to leave your private messages here. Just post them here. I will not post them or approve them so that you will not have to worry about others seeing them but you can leave your info or private messages here.


Agent J
0 Comments , 4 Pending
I'm feeling like the creepy old man now...
Posted:Aug 19, 2019 9:37 am
Last Updated:Aug 23, 2019 6:15 am

So this past week has been full of stuff at work the end of the week I put in 61 hours. 21 hours of overtime is good for the paycheck but not good for the body. On top of , I forgot I purchased a to see the Crystal Method at the Bottom Lounge in downtown Chicago for Saturday evening. And I still had to work on Saturday. So I hoped my work on Saturday would be short, but it wasn't, and it dragged on from 8 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon. I got back home, showered, and tried to take a quick nap until 5PM to relax. I ended up waking up at 5M. I then had to get grab a pizza for my folks so they could eat, got back, did a quick change, out the door and drive downtown. I then grabbed dinner downtown at Lou Malnatti's, probably the best damn deep dish pizza in Chicago. If you are ever in Chicago, stop at Lou's, it's the best. I scarfed down pizza and made it over to the Bottom Lounge so it could open up around 8PM, which in turn I found out the doors opened at 9PM and I saw a DJ do the opener for the show. It was ok.

Now, while I was there, I saw a really cute nerdy woman there. She was wearing a cute summer skirt with glasses, and she had a great set of breasts, man she made my heart swoon.. She looks a bit young, but man was she hot. And I wanted to approach her so badly to say hello and introduce myself. I found myself staring at her a couple of times and I think she might have been staring at me. But then I realized, maybe she's staring at me because I look like a creepy old man. I wanted to with all my heart to walk up and say hello to her, just to introduce myself, talk to her, but my social anxiety just wouldn't let me do it. I felt really bad, like I was a failure. And later, her friends showed up and she wasn't alone anymore. What's worse was one her friends was a guy, and he kept hugging her, so I figured out later she probably wasn't alone. But...I'll never know. I never went up to her, said hello, never stepped forward and took my shot. I'll never know if he was just her friend or if was her boyfriend.

Anyway, the show though was pretty good, but the other thing I noticed was it was 1AM and even though the show ended, I was exhausted. My legs hurt from standing for hours watching the show and dancing, and I made it back to the car exhausted. the time I got in at 2AM, I barely had enough energy to strip my clothes and shoes off and flopped into the bed and passed out. I didn't get up out of the bed until noon, which I never sleep late.

While the show was amazing, I felt like a failure this weekend. An old, creepy exhausted failure. And for Sunday, I still had to catch up on stuff like laundry, cooking dinner for my folks, doing the bills, and trying to get stuff cleaned up and set up for this week. In the end, my only day off on Sunday was me working my butt off in order to get ready for another long work week as I have to work this weekend as well.

Anyway, 's my weekend in a nutshell. How was yours?
More Tuesday thoughts...
Posted:Aug 6, 2019 7:30 am
Last Updated:Aug 7, 2019 8:01 am

Well, it's been a bit since I posted, so I thought I'd run here and post a blog to get some thoughts out of my head and on here.

Friday I got home, grabbed a quick bite to eat, and my back was in such pain, I had to go to a masseuse in order to deal with the pain. With all of the stress I had the week before clearing away, my body had been reacting badly to the stress, so my entire back was knotted up. When I got to the massage place, they got me in luckily without an appointment, and I booked an hour session. As the masseuse began to work, she noticed I my entire back was knotted up, and asked if I wanted to extend the session to 90 minutes in order to deal with all of the back issues I had. I had asked her if she could and we extended it and she began to work. My muscles were in such poor shape, every spot she hit, it was so painful the tears were streaming down my face, and as she began to manipulate my back muscles the pain was excruciating. She then had to slap on a special eucalyptus rub on my back to heat up my muscles and get them to relax and hot stones to set on my knotted muscles. Man did feel hot, but it was good and soon after the 90 minutes, while my back was sore, I felt mobile again. She also told me to soak in the tub later night in an Epson salt bath to relax and relieve my muscles which I did.

Saturday morning, I barely got up, but I did. My back was still in really bad pain, but it wasn't stiff, just incredibly sore. I grabbed breakfast and out the door I went to take my for lunch on Saturday. After lunch, we did a bit of shopping, and while in the mall, a guy accidentally stepped on the back of my shoe and ripped the sole off. They were old shoes, but still, I had no shoes. So I took them off, tossed them in the garbage, and luckily I had a pair of flip flops in a beach bag, so I put them on. It wasn't a big deal, but now I had to run out and go get some new shoes. Luckily we were at the mall and I was able to get a decent pair of shoes to replace the ones got destroyed. And they are much better the ones I had because they feel like I'm walking on a foam cloud.
After , my wanted to go to the pool, and because I had my beach bag still in the car, we went for a swim. Man did swim feel good! However, I ran into some problems as they had over-chlorinated the pool, and my eyes were burning. It was so bad, I could hardly see, and after we had gone swimming, I had to flush my eyes out with a bottle of water and wait minutes before I could drive my back home.

Saturday evening was a bit worse, because after I got back home, I began to get really tired. But not normal tired. It was really weird. I got super-sleepy and passed out and slept for hours. When I woke on Sunday morning, I couldn't get out of the bed. I felt really zapped of all of my strength, and just getting out of the bed to a huge effort just to get to the bathroom down the hall. I barely ate anything and was just so tired. It was like my body said "Ok we're going to shut down production for today gang, so turn the lights off." It felt weird. So I called my boss and for the first time in a couple of years, I took a sick day and chilled out for Monday.

Monday morning I still felt tired, but I felt much better than Sunday. I got up, got some laundry done, even though was a chore. Monday afternoon, I felt better. I helped my dad clean the bedroom carpets we had borrowed from my with her carpet shampooer, and then after was done, I picked up my mom from chemo, and we returned the devices we had borrowed back to my sisters house. Finally, I was still tired, but I made a pot of spaghetti and meatballs, ate, and then the rest of the evening, I watched some television and went to bed early.

This morning, I feel a lot better. I'm still not 100 percent, but enough to where I can move around and get some work done. Besides, I didn't feel like spending another day at home when I felt I could do something. and I felt if I took two days off, the work would have piled up and I would have been screwed on Wednesday coming back.

Well...I'm alive! LOL! Not the most ideal weekend, but I feel better, and I'm less stressed, and it feels like life is back to normal. If there is such a thing.
Wednesday ramblings...
Posted:Jul 31, 2019 1:20 pm
Last Updated:Aug 1, 2019 6:39 am

Update on my mom:
She was supposed to go in for #10 chemo treatment, but she was so weak and here blood platelet and T-cell count was so low, they couldn't give her the treatment this week, so she got another week of rest and a bit of a reprieve for her as they will wait until next week to she if she's ok. Plus the dose was so strong last treatment, they've decided to dial back her doses for #10 & # because the doctor said they were giving her too and strong of a dose of the chemo it was causing issues. So hopefully they can fix it for next week. She was so out of it, the dose was causing her bones to be in constant pain and the doctor said was highly abnormal, so I hope things will be better for her. After she finishes dose #, she gets a 3 month break.


To add to our list of problems, my ex's father was discovered to have black spots on his lungs, which he is still getting over sepsis and pneumonia. And they can't check to see what the spots are because they have to wait for the pneumonia to fully clear. Normally, I wouldn't care, but he's been the only one in the family 's been actually decent to me.


I got my car in for repairs at the autobody repair shop. It won't be fixed until Thursday or Friday. The rental didn't include an I-PASS (it's a transponder is used for Illinois's payment of the toll-road system) so I have to take all of the side roads. Yesterday the traffic was so bad, it took me 2 1/2 hours to get back home. It normally takes me an hour to drive it back home if I use the expressways. I really need to move closer to work. The drive home is killing me.


On a related note to my car being fixed, I got a hold of the claims department for my insurance, and they informed me the person I hit is using the insurance to for damages instead of suing for damages. Which is a good thing, because means if they are doing this, then they are not going to sue me. Which you have no idea how incredible is for me, because the stress was killing me wondering if these assholes were going to file suit or not. Plus I spoke with the customer representative for my insurance, and he told me if for any reason they do decide to sue for other reasons, the insurance company with have lawyers to protect me, just in case they decide to sue for reasons, like emotional distress. No one was injured in the crash, thus hopefully this is the end of the issue. When I was told this last night, it was the first night I could relax and sleep better without being under stress. Plus I feel a lot more relaxed now knowing this is over hopefully and I can move on now.


I also talked to my doctor via the phone. He informed me because of the crash I had, the of stress was causing my health issues. The dizziness I had this weekend, the lack of energy, the headaches, basically everything was due to the massive stress my body was going through. Now the stress is gone, he said it will take a couple of days for my body to return to normal and I shouldn't have any problems. Honestly, I would love to leave a flaming bag of turds on the front porch for this lady for her and her boyfriend. They've caused me a ton of stress in my life.


Well, today is payday for me so I need to pay the bills and get my shit in order for everything. I hope I can get back to some semblance of where things calm down and I can relax this weekend. I'm debating taking a mental health day on Monday and calling in sick so I can relax and burning one of my sick/personal days to take it easy. I just need to chill out and breathe this weekend. No work, no BS, just enjoy and relax so I can feel better. I hope I can do . Maybe things will be better this weekend. I can only pray.
Suprise saturday posting...
Posted:Jul 27, 2019 8:06 pm
Last Updated:Jul 29, 2019 7:58 am

Well normally I wouldn't post stuff on a Saturday night. However, I got called in for work, and I'm sitting on a conference call waiting for them decide what do. You know how it is...hurry up and get there, it's an emergency and now they are trying decide what do now.

This morning, a nice breakfast start with blueberries pancakes with sausage. And dad had a ton of projects for me.

The first was to get up on the roof and check it to make sure the gutter guards were working and to inspect the roof. I got up there and had to clear a bunch of dead branches and sticks off of the roof.
Then I had to power wash and scrub the gutters as there was a whole bunch of bird crap on the side of the gutter. That was a bad because I had be careful scrubbing that off the gutter and the underside fascia, and toward the end, I started getting a massive dizzy spell and almost fell off the ladder. I think I might have gotten a bad heat spell which might have caused it because I started to get queasy and shaky at the time. I barely got off the ladder and sat down for a bit and laid down on the concrete, and once I did, the spinning in my head subsided and I felt better. It scared me, because I haven't felt something like that in over 30 years. And it made me feel very weak.
After resting for about minutes, I felt much better and went inside get a drink of ice water feel better and that helped. Plus eating lunch I think helped as well.

After lunch, I got our powerwasher, and cleaned the garage and then began power washing the siding and the window clean off the crap off the house. I didn't realize it, but man our house was dirty. By the time I got in, I was covered in crud. Finally I used the powerwasher clear our deck off outside of the house, and it did a great job clearing off all of the tree sap off of the wood. And then...I got dizzy again! What the hell was going on??? After I finished the deck, I passed the powerwasher off my dad, told him to put it away, and then I went upstairs and I passed on my bed around 2:30PM, and didn't get up 4:30PM. That nap helped clear my head, but I hate say it, the fact I was getting those dizzy bothered me. So I'll have on Monday my doctor to see if he can check me and make sure everything is ok. I'm ok now, as that nap helped me feel a lot better, but still.... dizzy spells in day? It's a bit concerning.

Monday is going be a massively busy day as I have bring the car in for repairs, the doctor, and also my mom is going through chemo treatment #. I thought she had already gone through it, but she still has 3 more go, not more. My poor mom. I hope she can get through it.

Finally I did see my yesterday, and I had a good visit with them. I also had a talk with my about her not calling after she had got back from her trip Baltimore and not called me. I had explain her that it wasn't just me that was worries but my mom and dad as well, and she apologized for not calling, but she had people calling her asking questions, and she spent hours talking them. So I understand it, but still I told her she needed to us. But I had a good time seeing both my and I felt a lot better seeing them.

Well it looks like my work finally figured what they want do so I'm gonna end this now and get this problem cleared up so I can go home and relax. I hope we won't have any more issues so I can at least rest and enjoy my Sunday. Hope your weekend is going well!
random bullshittery returns
Posted:Jul 25, 2019 6:26 am
Last Updated:Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm

I got my car evaluated by the auto center that my insurance directed me to, however something was off as the claims agent had cut me a check and asked if I had a ride so I could submit my car to the auto repair place which I was at. He insisted that I get the car repaired at that location, and I was told from the claims agent on the phone that I could get my car repaired at any certified repair place. The place they evaluated my car at was 20 minutes from my home, and the place I last had my car repaired when I had an accident was only 5 minutes from my house, so I told the guy, "No thank you, I'll just get the car repaired at a place that's local to my home."

The guy didn't like that and told me I could hand back the check I gave him if he didn't like the place here. I knew something was fishy, so I called the insurance company, and they told me once a check was issued, I could go anywhere as long as the place was certified. I told them my local repair place, and they said that that place was indeed certified, so I took the check and the paperwork, drove over to my local repair place, and sure enough, the guy at the place there was trying to get me to do business there and mark up the price of the repairs by 20 percent. I then called my insurance company and they thanked me for letting them know and that they would look into this and determine if some hanky panky was going on at the claims inspector's office.

I'm sorry, but I'm not having my insurance racked up like that and I have to foot the bill for it or be penalized by it. Even if I'm still paying the same deductible, if one company can do the same work and it being less AND be closer to my home, I'd rather it be done there.


My returned home safe from her pre-med conference. She hasn't called me at all to talk to me. I think because I was a bit upset at her for not calling me or texting me to let me know when she got back and I texted her and told her I was a bit miffed at her for not contacting me to let my mom, dad, and I know she had returned safely. I don't know what's going through her head, but once again I have to have a talk with her to straighten her out.


Looks like all of the OT I made the past two weeks will be eaten up paying my insurance deductible. One step forward, two steps back like the Bruce Springsteen song goes.


My mom is actually recovering well this week at least. The one thing she is enjoying is the warm weather in which her bones aren't cold. While that's good for her, the house is like a giant Easy Bake oven. Thank goodness that the weather has cooperated the past couple of days because it's cooled down in the evening enough to be great sleeping weather with the windows opened at night. Yes, we have AC, but my mom refuses to have it on, and my dad is a spendthrift person who hates spending money to turn on the AC. So the past couple of days, I spend outside in the evening until the house cools down enough for me to get inside.


I also got a chance to talk to one of the people here SexySlutSophie who gave me a chance to lend me her ear. It was nice to actually talk with her and she gave me her info to chat with her. While I talked to her a bit, I didn't really want to unload all of my problems on her, and she seemed to be a really nice person. She's also a former Chicagoan, so I told her the next time she's in town to let me know so we could hang out a bit. Sophie, thank you for lending your time to me, it was really appreciated.


Well that's all I got for today. Work calls and it's time to get to it. I'll post again when I have something more interesting to say. Now that I'm a standard member, I'll be dialing back my blog a bit to focus on things at home and try to focus a bit more on myself. If that's possible....
Life returning to somewhat normal. Is there such a thing as normal though?
Posted:Jul 23, 2019 8:24 am
Last Updated:Jul 24, 2019 6:10 am

Well, it's amazing what a night's sleep can do.

Today, I got up after the night before I downed 3 Tylenol and 10mg of melatonin in order to go to sleep, and to be honest, I slept well. 's because last night was a cool night, so I was able to open my windows and get a cool night air breeze coming in, which smelled amazing. Fresh air has a way of knocking me the hell out when I sleep, and man did I need some sleep. I also went to bed exactly at 10PM and got up at 6:10am, and for the most part I woke up refreshed. Sometimes, you just have to put the day behind you and focus the past is in the past and you need to deal with today. Plus my mom was feeling somewhat better, and helped knowing I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to help her out.

I also got a message from a member here who read my blog and she passed me her info so I could talk to her today. I did, and Sophie, if you are reading this, thank you so much! It helped being able to talk to someone today, even if it was just small talk, and us getting to know each other better. It allowed me to get my mind back on track.

Before I went to bed last night, I took a nice hot soak for a bath to relax in some Epson salt and really helped to take it easy. After , I watched a bit of tv, but then I turned it off and around 9PM I just focused on meditation and breathing, and really helped to relax and center myself. It took a while to relax, but I turned off all of the lights with the exception of my Himalayan salt lamp, focused on light, and weirdly enough, I felt better.

I just hope things start settling down. Also my comes back today, which I'm looking forward to. I hope she gets back safe and sound. I miss her. Also I realized why I got into the accident. I gave her my St. Christopher medal, which I normally have in my car to protect me from accidents. Well I gave her the medal to protect her, and I had no protection in the car, which is why I got into the accident. LOL! I know, you might think 's , but I didn't have it and I got into the accident so...well, there's .

Today I'm trying to fend off the people at work from hounding , and I've got to sneak out early at work in order to get my car checked out to determine the to have it repaired back to normal.

Heh....normal. What is normal? I've been questioning a lot as of late. What is normal? It seems my life as of late has been full of stressful situations and problems to deal with. Is this normal for ? my life has to be filled with some type of hardship no matter what? Must I deal with non-stop problems creep into my life? And I swear, I'm trying. I'm trying so hard to be positive in my life, but it seems as of late, I clear one negative thing in my life, and another one pops up in it's place. Of course, I have to thank thax0 again for helping keep myself a bit grounded. What I need to do is to keep focusing on the positive things I have going for in my life now in order to keep myself centered.

My mom and dad are still alive.
I have a full-time steady career for now is doing well and there is no signs of stopping with the work.
I'm getting my bills down, which is still a chore, but it's slowly getting better.
I'm alive, with no major ailments, and got all my fingers and toes.
I've got a place to sleep.
I've got clean underwear (never underestimate the power of clean underwear).
I have two wonderful love and they are in good health.
And I have some really good people here who actually care about me enough and post here to keep me going.

In short, the major things are ok. Am I going through some rough patches? Yeah. But for the most part, I'm ok, my family is ok for now, and I'm just trying to get through it all. And I want to say thank you for the people who posted to , trying to keep positive and helping through this. It's still rough going, but I'm determined to keep positive as much as possible.

Now...the getting laid part....'s a problem. LOL!


On a side is my last day being a gold member. I'm going to be going back to being a standard member again starting tomorrow, so my seeing messages will be an issue. However, you can still leave me private messages above, which I can still see, and I can reply back to you in my blog for messages if needed.
Weekend from heck
Posted:Jul 22, 2019 6:07 am
Last Updated:Jul 23, 2019 7:46 am

Saturday was not a good day.

I was involved in a car accident. It wasn't a severe one, just a 5 mph bumper to bumper, but still, both the driver and passenger of the auto I hit were complete and total assholes. The passenger kept screaming and swearing at me telling me he was going to sue me, and kept telling me he was going to sue, and the driver, she was a complete bitch.

Needless to say I was a complete nervous wreck.

I felt like shit all day, and I didn't sleep a wink Sunday morning as I had panic attacks all night long.

Sunday was a tiny bit better, but I still felt like shit. Then my ex wife called me later that evening to tell me that her father was in the hospital for sepsis and pneumonia. Out of all her family members, he's the only one that actually talks to me after the divorce and he's actually a fairly half-way decent guy. And I normally don't medicate myself, but last night I could barely sleep, so I took a sleep aid and tried to knock myself out because I was afraid I wasn't going to sleep last night either.

Either way, the whole weekend was messed up. I even tried to see if I could get together with some friends and they all blew me off on Saturday and Sunday, so needless to say, it was a shit weekend all around.

And this week looks to be a busy one. Regardless, I'm a wreck. I don't know how I'm functioning right now. Between the accident, my mom's health, my dad's health, and everything else going on, I am barely hanging on at the moment. I hate feeling like this. I'm struggling to focus on the positive stuff in my life and I feel like I keep getting knocked down. How do you cope when you feel you life is barely functioning?
The talk I didn't want to hear.
Posted:Jul 19, 2019 6:44 am
Last Updated:Jul 22, 2019 5:53 am

Yesterday I talked with my mom about her chemo treatments. It really scared me yesterday.

My mom is in her 10th treatment. She has to do a total of treatments before the doctors get her into a cat scan to see if the cancer is gone. Here's the thing...after her treatment is fully done and she does the cat scan, she's off of the chemo for a period of 3 months to recover. However...if the cancer isn't fully cleared out...she still has to wait 3 months to recover, and then they put her on chemo again. But the problem those 3 months, the cancer can get worse. They can't operate on her to get the cancer out because her cancer has spread to multiple areas in her colon and lymph nodes. They would have to gut her like a fish in order to get it out, and that's not possible.

My mom has already said that if they don't clear the cancer out of her with the chemo these next two treatments, and the cat scan reveals the cancer is still there...she's not going back on another 6 month round of chemo. She's going to ride it out and then let the cancer take her naturally if that happens.

I understand what she's saying. But the finality it was scary. It was hard to take in and accept it. All I can pray for is that the cancer is gone and she beats it. But I don't know if that will happen. And if it doesn't happen, then I have to accept the mortality of my mom's passing.

I've talked about this before, but seeing her go through this is so difficult. In a sense, I am my mother's caregiver. I've had to deal with helping her to the bathroom, cleaning up the puke, changing her bedding because she pissed in her bed because she couldn't get up in time to make it to the bathroom, helping her up and down stairs, getting her meds. It kills me to see her this way.

I've been sitting her for over a half hour now trying to come up with something else to say and I can't think of anything to end this post. Something positive, something upbeat, something filled with hope, and I can't. I just can't.
random bullshittery
Posted:Jul 18, 2019 6:51 am
Last Updated:Jul 25, 2019 6:31 am

Today we start up with the massive heat here in Chicago. We were expecting temps around 97 today with a heat index of 0, but this morning we got a huge line of thunderstorms that rolled in this morning which should keep things cool a bit in the morning. However in the afternoon, those clouds will clear and it will be a bitch today as we'll feel like we're swimming in air with all of the humidity. Not looking forward to the heat and humidity, but it is summer.


Had a rough night sleeping as my mom was crying in pain today. She just finished her th chemo treatment and now she's on a 24 hour Neulasta. It's not the chemo, its the Neulasta that makes her sick as a dealing with the effects of the 48 hours of chemo she takes. That or it takes her 24 hours to feel the effects of the chemo. Either way, she was sick as a this morning. It was hard watching her this morning when she's like that. It wears on you seeing her like this, but I feel so bad because she's in miserable pain.


I texted my Tuesday to see how her college Intro to Pre-Med conference is going and Wednesday morning she texted me back saying "It's great, but please don't bother me, I'm busy, so leave me alone." Both I and my ex dumped in over thousand dollars to for the conference, plane fare, for the trip, clothes to wear on the trip (she had to wear business attire for the days), and no thank you's, just "leave me alone, I'm busy." I get that you're busy, but you can't take seconds to talk to your dad via text and give me attitude after we had to sacrifice paychecks and I had to take a personal loan to get you to this conference? When she gets back, we're gonna have a talk. I'm not happy with her at the moment.


My rankings here at have fallen. I took off a lot of time the past couple of weeks, and as of late, I haven't had much to talk or blog about other than focusing on my family as of late. I really haven't gone out, done much this summer except work and family issues, taking care of my mom, taking care of my ...I haven't focused on me as of late. What's worse is I've been putting in some serious overtime at work. While that's good for my next paycheck, it's been really taking a lot out of me energy wise. I'm definitely not the young buck I used to be. I ended up stopping last night to get a minute chair massage at a local massage place that normally go to relax, but I ended up feeling worse, and the masseuse said I was super tight in my shoulder and neck region. I should have got a longer massage, but it was all I could this week. I think when I get home tonight, I'm going to take a nice bath to soak and relax. Might have to stop on the way home to get some Epson salt. I also need to take some time to relax at home tonight. No phone, no TV, just chill and relax. What are some ways you use to you relax at home?


Well I need to get to work, it won't do itself.
Video and PC games!
Posted:Jul 17, 2019 6:23 am
Last Updated:Jul 25, 2019 6:33 am

OK I need to get on to a more cheerful and fun subject to take my mind off of things at the house, so I thought I would post on something that maybe everyone has experience with and that is PC and Video gaming!

When I was little, my first experience was with playing with my friends Atari 2600. We would play a bunch of games. Adventure!, Pitfall, Pong, Tank Wars, it was fun, but I never got my own system until I was and we got the Nintendo system, and our first game was Legend of Zelda. Man that was fun to !

As I got older, I ended up buying my own Sega Genesis system and playing that and then getting a PlayStation, Xbox, and then I got my own PC and started playing PC games. The PC games were much better and more involved. My first PC game was StarCraft, and getting a bunch of other PC games like Wing Commander (one of my favorites and had the whole series), Baldur's Gate (loved the D&D games), and a bunch of others as well. I was impressed with the PC games so much, that I started playing more games on PC than on the console games like PlayStation and Xbox, but I still played a bunch of console games as well.

I then started to crave online games, and quickly found how much of a life suck those were but man were they fun to . Asheron's , World of Warcraft, they all were fun to , but then...tragedy struck, and we had a lighting bolt our power system and all of my consoles and my PC were plugged in without power surge protectors and it all got fried in an instant. I lost a lot that day and it couldn't be replaced by the homeowner's insurance because we didn't take photographs of the items. I learned an expensive lesson that day.

Today I don't have any consoles. I have a crappy old year laptop PC that is dying. I'm thinking of getting a new gaming PC, but for now, I've held off on buying anything with the status of my mom. I can't justify getting an expensive gaming PC with my mom's health and me trying to get my bills in order. I hope that will change one day soon, but for now, I miss my PC and video games.

What game was your first video or PC game?
What was your favorite video or PC game that you loved the most?
Let's share your favorite game there as I want to hear your favorites!
Pickle juice is good for cramps? Who knew?
Posted:Jul 16, 2019 7:01 am
Last Updated:Jul 25, 2019 6:34 am

OK so for a while now, I was experiencing some leg cramps during sleeping and man, were they painful! They would wake me up in the middle of the night and there would be some silent screams of pain, trying to not keep up my folks from waking them up in the middle of the night.

So one of my readers read this and suggested bananas which I knew about, but eating a banana in the middle of the night, it would take about 2 hours before the cramps would subside. And before going to bed, I was drinking Gatorade in order to , but I was peeing like a racehorse in the middle of the night in order to deal with cramps. But then same reader suggested something a bit bizarre which through me off.

Drink some pickle juice. The salt brine of the pickle juice has massive amounts of potassium which is used to with cramps. Pickle juice? Really? So in order to further science, I got a jar of pickles, got a shot glass, and drank some of the juice before going to bed. I was skeptical, but I was willing to try anything. downed shot of pickle juice and I got the dill juice instead of the sweet juice. Man, it was a bit weird, and the taste was a bit bleyuck, but...I went to bed, and waited to see what happened.

I am happy to report last night, I was leg cramp free! And I only got up once in the middle of the night to pee, but still I was able to sleep through the majority of the night without having any leg pain or cramps at all! Man, did feel good to get a fairly decent night of rest! Plus I went to bed early so I was able wake up early, shower and shave, and I feel like a normal human being this morning. I'm still drinking Gatorade however, because the next week is going to be blistering hot this week and weekend, and I plan on staying indoors if I can. We're supposed to have temps near 100, but near Lake Michigan with the humidity, the temps will most likely be near 0-1 and miserable outside.

My guess is if you are dealing with cramps, pickle juice is a great way to deal with them and fast, as the body absorbs pickle juice like nothing I've ever heard of and works quickly too.

Many thanks to thax0 for passing this handy tidbit of info down!

To link to this blog (whoisagentj) use [blog whoisagentj] in your messages.

  whoisagentj 49M
49 M
August 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

Recent Visitors

Visitor Age Sex Date
jacstet 35F8/24
platinum_gigolo 48M8/24
idblueswoman 60F8/19
s2ndegree 60M8/19
lLbow2459  60M8/19
Brackboy87  32M8/19
JN63JPN 56F8/8
kawasaki900r2  58M8/7
Heathen_G  60M8/6